• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2019 Enclave liftgate help please

Bunkdiggity

Buick Ownership
Enclave
I have a 2019 Enclave Avenir and the handsfree liftgate won’t open. It projects the light but won’t open or close unless I push the buttons. The dealership couldn’t figure it out. My locks also just quit working. Anyone seen this or have any ideas?

Buick#4

Buick Ownership
Enclave Avenir
Check your settings. An update may have changed the liftgate setting. From the manual:
Hands Free Liftgate Control
The liftgate may be operated with a
kicking motion under the left side of
the rear bumper. See Liftgate 0 42.
Select Off, On-Open and Close,
or On-Open Only.

Also make sure the door switch is set to "on".

Neyber

Buick Ownership
Enclave
I have a 2019 Enclave Avenir and the handsfree liftgate won’t open. It projects the light but won’t open or close unless I push the buttons. The dealership couldn’t figure it out. My locks also just quit working. Anyone seen this or have any ideas?

Kick your foot front to back across the lighted logo, not side to side.

Bunkdiggity

Buick Ownership
Enclave
Yes they have scanned the car and it doesn’t have any codes for the liftgate. Everything is on and set correctly and I have tried kicking front to back and side to side. Dealer couldn’t figure it out. I called Buick and they are involved with he dealer now. Taking it back in tomorrow to see if they can figure it out. If they can’t then I will be going to a different dealer. The locks quit working when the car gets wet so I am guessing there is a bare wire or a loose harness that is allowing water to get in. They are looking at it tomorrow as well. Thanks for your replies.

Pedal Commander