2020 Buick LaCrosse

LaCruise

Buick Newbie
Salt Lake City
Buick Ownership
2017 LaCrosse Premium AWD
Well. What a shame we're not getting this refreshed Buick LaCrosse here in America. I really like the design updates...

View attachment 14316View attachment 14317
I like this too. I’ve written several times on this site how much I love my 2017 and I think this is a great update. If the LaCrosse continued to evolve like this I’m sure I would have traded mine for the next generation. Too bad we won’t get the chance. I just don’t get GMs strategy (and Ford too). How can Hyundai and others continue to introduce new sedans and make a profit but the domestics can’t. With modern plants able to make several different models on the same line, why couldn’t a single plant be tooled up to make Malibu, Regal, LaCrosse, Impala, XTS, etc to get the volume needed to make a profit. And since the sedans and crossovers share basically the same chassis and power trains, why not just make sedans on the same lines that make Enclaves, XT4/5/6, Blazer, etc. Makes no sense to me at all. I remain convinced we are sadly heading to a day when we all drive imported cars.

Sal Collaziano

Buick: World Class Luxury
Staff member
Royal Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Buick Ownership
None right now

Pops2010

Buick Ownership
LaCrosse
While our domestic brands stop selling sedans, the foreign brands will have more customers to sell to. Not a great situation...
I personally love a sedan. We have a 13 Acadia and a 15 terrain in addition to our 10 LaCrosse. We have the Acadia because we have 4 daughters and I use it for work. The terrain is my wife’s.

We get a GM discount. But if they don’t have any sedans I like, I will by foreign. I’m not a big suv person at all.

Sal Collaziano

Buick: World Class Luxury
Staff member
Royal Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Buick Ownership
None right now

Fcar1953

Pittsburgh Pa
Buick Ownership
14 Lacrosse Premium AWD 15 Enclave Premium
The foreign makes are much cheaper than the American. The other day in front of Costco was a brand new Honda sedan, selling for the same price that i paid for the 14 Lacrosse last year. Just about half of what it cost new. With everything thats tied into an American car. They can't sell their car no were near the foreign cars are.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.