• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2020 Regal Sportback ST Photos

carsrmilife

Brighton, MI
Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Only thing that actually stands out to me, without finding a magnifying glass, are those hideous wheels! No need to try I suppose, when it's out to pasture anyway. Next!

TricoatGS

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal GS
Only thing that actually stands out to me, without finding a magnifying glass, are those hideous wheels! No need to try I suppose, when it's out to pasture anyway. Next!
Yeah not a attractive package. Wonder what the charge if it is because I sure wouldn't get it, I doubt it will be exiting with a bang!

PrincipalDan

Gallup, NM
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX

kcobra302

Buick Ownership
2018 tourx
there is an st in the showroom of Patrick gmc/buick in henrietta ny. at least it was there on jan 2. not a fan of the black wheels but it was a good looking car.

Anaduff

SUPPORTING MEMBER
St. Paul, Minnesota
Buick Ownership
2019 Insignia (with a Buick radio)
It looks as if GM took inventory & found some parts laying about & decided to slap them on -- Behold, a limited edition! Special paint colours? No. Unique upholstery? No. Euro spec options? No. The car deserved a better parting shot.

saab93driver

Buick Ownership
2019 TourX
The last Buick car offered in the US....you’d think that by itself could merit something more special at least with more Euro option parts bin pieces (ventilated Seats...how hard could that have been?).

Turbo Buick Badge