2021 Enclave Avenir fluttering noise

Magellen77

Buick Ownership
Enclave Avenir
New owner here....less than 500 miles on vehicle. Noticing a fluttering noise - similar to what a climate system fan might make. I only notice the noise once the car has warmed up, as it isn't noticeable when car is first booted up each day. The sound is subtle, but more noticeable due to the wonerfully quiet cabin. The sound continues whether or not climate system is on, an whether or not fan is on. Is this normal, or do I need to stop by service to have them check it?

Buick#4

Buick Ownership
2018 Enclave Avenir
Why spoil the quiet cabin? Being a brand new vehicle I would take it in just in case it gets worse. Get it documented now for future reference even if they tell you it's nothing.

BTW, congrats on the new wheels.

Magellen77

Buick Ownership
Enclave Avenir
Brought it in to the Dealer - Cole Buick in Portage, MI - and they were very good (first time to their maintenence), but after a review, indicated that the noise was "normal". So, I'll live with it for now and at least it's documented.
Love this forum so far...btw, said it is a noise commonly made by the High Pressure Fuel Pump.

Buick#4

Buick Ownership
2018 Enclave Avenir
I would ask your dealer if you can drive another new Enclave, let it warm up and see if it also makes a fluttering noise.

G-164219

I bought 21 Buick Enclave.Ticking noise comes from engine .Dealer says normal coming from exhaust?.Anybody has this problem??

judgar

Buick Ownership
buick enclave
I have a 2020. It has a thumping noise. after about 1 minute. No one wanted to fix it so I have gone to the better busniness

Get your turbo buick badge right here!