For Sale 255/35-20 Stock 2017 Regal GS tires - 700 miles

Jon17GS

NJ
Buick Ownership
2017 Buick Regal GS
I'm selling a set of 4 stock summer only tires from a 2017 Regal GS with only 700 miles. I just purchased the car and it is being shipped so I don't have close up pictures of the tires at the time of posting. Once it arrives, I plan on switching to all-season tires and can take pictures. I will not have the tires available for another week or two but I wanted to post this early to see if there's any interest. I am in the Northern NJ area.

Please let me know - 425 for the set.

Jon17GS

NJ
Buick Ownership
2017 Buick Regal GS
Pirelli? Willing to ship?
I'm pretty sure Pirelli's were still used as the stock tires on the 2017s. I'm still waiting for the car to be shipped. I can take pics of the tires for you once I receive the car and I will also check shipping cost to Tampa and let you know. Thanks.

Jon17GS

NJ
Buick Ownership
2017 Buick Regal GS
Update - I'm still waiting to receive the GS. It's finally on a truck and should be here early this coming week. Once I take delivery, I'll be ordering the new set of tires and soon thereafter ready to part with the stock tires. I will likely ship with UPS and will price out shipping. Many UPS stores allow shipping to other UPS stores which helps keep your address private if you prefer. Please reply on here or inbox if still interested.

Jon17GS

NJ
Buick Ownership
2017 Buick Regal GS
I finally received my GS earlier this week! I'll be ordering all-season tires soon. Let me know if any interest in the stock Pirelli's (20 inch) with currently a little under 700 miles.