• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Wanted 350 HEI

DickJ

Buick Ownership
1969 Skylark
Need HEI distrbutor to fit 1969 350 Buick. Have Chev Accel Hei to trade if you are interested,

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
Maybe a little clarification needed as GM didn't produce HEI equipped cars until 1975. So are you looking to swap your Chevy HEI for the Buick HEI or see if someone has a aftermarket one to sell, if so that's understood.

DickJ

Buick Ownership
1969 Skylark
Maybe a little clarification needed as GM didn't produce HEI equipped cars until 1975. So are you looking to swap your Chevy HEI for the Buick HEI or see if someone has a aftermarket one to sell, if so that's understood.
It is my understanding that the 1975-76 Buick 350 had HEI and that distributor will fit the 1969 motor. I just happen to have the Chevy part from another project. I know that the true Buick 350 went away around 1977 and everybody in GM got a chevy small block. I need something for the true Buick block. I'm new to the Buick scene, so please forgive my lack of knowledge.
Dick J

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
It could be in that unicorn category LOL. But you may try posting to this group just to get as much feedback as possible.
V8buick.com

This one has a 350 forum.
Team Buick | Forum

This might be worth looking into, but it is a little limited on what you are looking for.
Vintage Part Source Buick Parts

Good luck on your quest.