Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

buick forums  
The Premier Community for Buick Owners and Enthusiasts

Join us! It's free!

buick forums

Past Lineup: Lucerne | Roadmaster | Regal (Old) | LeSabre | Century | Park Avenue | Riviera | Reatta | Grand National
Current Lineup: Cascada | Verano | LaCrosse | Regal | Enclave | Envision | Encore
Buick Forum: Regal or GS Stainless Exhaust system
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IPF Tuning is offline 3.8L Member My Buick(s): 2015 GMC Denali 2500HD 2010 CTS, 2014 Yukon Denali

Re: Regal or GS Stainless Exhaust system

We are going to be finalizing our 2.0T and GS DP and intercooler in the next couple weeks, our engineers are here from Germany and we will have the job completed by the end of the month.

844.888.TUNE (8863) O.
    480.500.8995 M.

Sales@ipf-tuning.com
    www.ipftuning.com

I'm just breaking 1200 miles on my '14 awd GS, is it too early to tune it? When I go to your website I don't see a way to differentiate between the tune for the LNF cars and my LTG car. Does your tune do anything to help with the automatic transmission? And did I see someplace that it maintains it's transparency and doesn't show up on the computer's write counter (or whatever it's called)? Thanks for your help...

IPF Tuning is offline 3.8L Member My Buick(s): 2015 GMC Denali 2500HD 2010 CTS, 2014 Yukon Denali

Quote Originally Posted by sprink268 View Post
    I'm just breaking 1200 miles on my '14 awd GS, is it too early to tune it? When I go to your website I don't see a way to differentiate between the tune for the LNF cars and my LTG car. Does your tune do anything to help with the automatic transmission? And did I see someplace that it maintains it's transparency and doesn't show up on the computer's write counter (or whatever it's called)? Thanks for your help...
    Most of our tuning files are loaded to new vehicles directly at the dealership, there is no break in period for the ECU re-calibration. Every tuning file is made specific to your vehicle and we require your VIN number. The price for the LTG or LNF are the same, no need for you to differentiate, we do all the hard work for you, just need to email your VIN number when ordering. We offer a transmission tune as well, most customers are more than happy with just an ECU reflash, as the driving characteristics are changed across many different parameters. We suggest trying the ECU only at first and you can always add a TCU file later if you so desire. And yes our software upgrade is transparent with no permanent coding, if the dealer flashes your ECU our files will simply erase.

haterade is offline Buick Newbie My Buick(s): 81 regal, 12 gs

very interested in exhaust fro my 12 gs.. and all other performance mods..

Jscaife is offline Full Member My Buick(s): Buick Regal GS

Quote Originally Posted by MayorMcCheese View Post
    you know im interested , but I need to hear it and know a price on it first
    i as well am interested but would like to hear it and see what the cost is going to do to my wallet first

12 Regal GS 6MT Optional 20's General G-Max AS-03 (19" Winter wheels with snows) 35% Tints
    VIDI unit,ZZP Intake, Opel Grill and rear Emblem, Trifecta Elite Tune, Interior LED conversion.
    H&R Lowering Springs. Hornblasters Train Horns. Forge Re-circ Valve, ZZP Catless Downpipe,
    Sachs Performance Clutch Kit, Thule Rack, OPC Door Sills, Muffler Delete,
    PowerStop Drilled and Slotted Rotor Kit, Maxton Design Front Lip, Rear Window Spoiler.

I'm also interested in performance parts for 2014 GS! CAI, downpipe, tune, full exhaust from beginning to end!

I'd be interested in a cat back as well

If the price is right I would be interested in the cat-back as well for 2015 GS. I'm also looking a into tuning at this point. If it is true that the your tuning flash is erased if the dealership tries to flash the ECU for problem codes, I might be interested since the dealership made it clear that they won't warranty repairs to flashed cars if their are performance issues. also in the tuner. I know BNR is running a sale on their flash modules now ($450.00). Anything sales on the horizon.

Remove this ad
    Im also interested in the exhaust but i wanted to see what was the price for the down pipe and intake since i should do that first i would think like i said i have a 2012 Regal T and no one in Erie Pa will mess with it so hitnmw bak on who i can hit up from yalls shop to see on pricing snd parts for my regal i found a exhaust online for 900$$bucks screw that lol lets see what u got thanks mike
    LOVE MY REGAL T

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information