Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

buick forums  
The Premier Community for Buick Owners and Enthusiasts

Join us! It's free!

buick forums

Past Lineup: Lucerne | Roadmaster | Regal (Old) | LeSabre | Century | Park Avenue | Riviera | Reatta | Grand National
Current Lineup: Cascada | Verano | LaCrosse | Regal | Enclave | Envision | Encore
Buick Forum: How long does it take for the GM Certified Warranty to appear?

How long does it take for the GM Certified Warranty to appear?

I bought a 2012 Buick Regal GS that was advertised as GM certified from a Buick dealer 3 weeks ago. Ive been checking myBuick.com on a regular basis and the warranty period is still showing up as a non-GM Certified time period(ie Bumper to Bumper should be to 62K or Sept of 2017 but its showing 50K and Sept 2016.) Ive contacted the dealer I bought it from twice and both times they said they would check and get back to me but they never do.

Thanks for your help

HotZ28 is offline Full Member My Buick(s): 1996 Roadmaster Limited Collectors Edition 58k - 1996 PAU

Re: How long does it take for the GM Certified Warranty to appear?

Click Here and ask the same question of "Buick Customer Service". Be patient when waiting for a reply!

1996 PA Ultra Series II - 3.4 pulley (11.5 psi boost), Autolite 104's, MSD coils & wires, 160 deg. T-stat. Flashed '97 PCM, Lucerne 17" Chrome Wheels
    Cold air is OK.....Turbo Charging is better....but, I'd rather be Blown!!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by tboo72 View Post
    I bought a 2012 Buick Regal GS that was advertised as GM certified from a Buick dealer 3 weeks ago. Ive been checking myBuick.com on a regular basis and the warranty period is still showing up as a non-GM Certified time period(ie Bumper to Bumper should be to 62K or Sept of 2017 but its showing 50K and Sept 2016.) Ive contacted the dealer I bought it from twice and both times they said they would check and get back to me but they never do.

Thanks for your help
    Hello tboo72,

I apologize for the delay, our system was having issues pulling in the posts from this thread. I’d be more than happy to check on your Bumper to Bumper warranty on your Regal. Please send me a private message with your VIN, contact information, mileage and preferred dealership. We hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,

Alison B.
    Buick Customer Care

HotZ28 is offline Full Member My Buick(s): 1996 Roadmaster Limited Collectors Edition 58k - 1996 PAU

Alison B.
    I apologize for the delay, our system was having issues pulling in the posts from this thread.
    Buick Customer Care
    As suggested, be very patient about expecting reply's from GM Customer Service! However, we can not even imagine, nor could we ever expect a 2 1/2-month delay for a response to this thread. Sum Ting Wong!
    Last edited by HotZ28; December 12th, 2014 at 12:57 AM.

I'm interested in finding out how to verify this also. I just bought a 2014 "certified" GS and the only document I got that had any indication about being certified was some warrant doc with a "GM Certified wrap" checkbox at the top. But nothing really defined it and I never got the inspection sheet, warranty card or any of the other items outlined in the CUIS procedure for GM Certified cars.

tjwhite is offline Full Member My Buick(s): 2013 Buick Lacrosse Premium 1

Remove this ad
    I purchased a 2013 Certified Pre-Owned Buick Lacrosse Premium 1 in June. The warranty is attached to the vin and is on the GM global system.
    Go create a buick owners account and a onstar account online. I had the same concerned. I emailed and called Buick customer service from the GM certified pre-owned website. It took less than a week for my warranty information to be updated and it shows on the buick owners account.

Thread Information