3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats

Katsubento

Hawaii
Buick Ownership
2018.5 Regal GS
I got my Maxpider Kagu mats. I couldn't find them for our cars anywhere and had emailed the company numerous times. They are out, but it's impossible to find a seller just yet. I find someone selling a set on eBay and jumped on it.

They are great IMO. They are similar in concept to Weather Tech mats in that they are laser cut and have a raised edge but differ in material. The Kagu mats have a almost velcro like backing under them allowing them to stick to your floor and not move around at all.

They have a rubber like surface that looks carbon fiber like and are pretty grippy. And the fit is perfect. They are of course waterproof so you
can just pull them out and hose them off/scrub them and shake dry.

Happy with them so far.

DSC_0567.JPG

DSC_0569.JPG

DSC_0570.JPG

Katsubento

Hawaii
Buick Ownership
2018.5 Regal GS
Does the logo come off the front mats easily?

The first thing that I do with my WeatherTechs is always peel off the gaudy label...
Actually no. It's like a pin in the mats. I actually don't care for that either, but the mats are so good otherwise I can live with it.

Rhetoric

SUPPORTING MEMBER
MPLS
Buick Ownership
Red Needle TourX
Those look excellent!

kmingis

Sustaining Member
RI
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX (Essence)
I have the WeatherTechs, which I like. But these really look great! Good job!

dmr02

Toronto, Ontario
Buick Ownership
18 Regal GS
I got my Maxpider Kagu mats. I couldn't find them for our cars anywhere and had emailed the company numerous times. They are out, but it's impossible to find a seller just yet. I find someone selling a set on eBay and jumped on it.

Definitely worth the wait!! They look great. Myself I am personally tired of weathertechs. I mean function wise they are great but the hard plastic and the look isn't all that appealing. I ordered the Buick all weather mats, sure they look great but they don't quite do the job in the winter months. Love how well these cover the dead pedal! I know what I am doing this morning lol

BrianCoasters

Buick Newbie
Greensboro, NC
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Preferred, Sport Red
Those look awesome! Yeah...pretty glad I haven't pulled the trigger on the WeatherTech ones yet. These look much nicer.

You said you got them off ebay...were they specifically called out for our cars on there? Or are they made for another car and the fit-up just happens to be close enough to our cars? The ones you have look like these that I found on Amazon: Amazon.com: 3D MAXpider L1BC03901509 Custom Fit All-Weather Kagu Series Floor Mats Black Complete Set for Buick Regal: Automotive

Katsubento

Hawaii
Buick Ownership
2018.5 Regal GS
Do they make a cargo liner?
They make a cargo liner, but not for our cars yet. They have the previous gen Regals though.

Those look awesome! Yeah...pretty glad I haven't pulled the trigger on the WeatherTech ones yet. These look much nicer.

You said you got them off ebay...were they specifically called out for our cars on there? Or are they made for another car and the fit-up just happens to be close enough to our cars? The ones you have look like these that I found on Amazon: Amazon.com: 3D MAXpider L1BC03901509 Custom Fit All-Weather Kagu Series Floor Mats Black Complete Set for Buick Regal: Automotive
Yes, specific for our car. Like the Weather techs, they are laser molded for an exact fit. They are starting to show up on Amazon I see now...but that seller is nuts. Way too much.

That's the ebay seller I bought from. :)

Buschb

Buick Ownership
Tour X
I received my set yesterday and installed today. I t was nice that they included a bag for the other mats.

The fit and finish is top notch, although the pegs don't snap into to place.
If you're OCD you may be pissed

Pacer69

Sustaining Member
KC
Buick Ownership
TourX
Pegs don't match holes in mat?

I received my set yesterday and installed today. I t was nice that they included a bag for the other mats.

The fit and finish is top notch, although the pegs don't snap into to place.
If you're OCD you may be pissed

Buschb

Buick Ownership
Tour X
They match up just fine, the holes in the mat are just a tad to large, thus the pegs don't snap into the mats. It's not a deal breaker as the mats don't move, it's just annoying.

Pacer69

Sustaining Member
KC
Buick Ownership
TourX
Okay. Not as bad as was thinking, my mats arrive Monday. Thanks for the heads up.

They match up just fine, the holes in the mat are just a tad to large, thus the pegs don't snap into the mats. It's not a deal breaker as the mats don't move, it's just annoying.