• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats

mike69440

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
They match up just fine, the holes in the mat are just a tad to large, thus the pegs don't snap into the mats. It's not a deal breaker as the mats don't move, it's just annoying.
A handy tool to fix your floor mats by adding a grommet plus fixing a lot of other stuff.
Amazon.com: DSM Handheld Hand Press Portable Grommet Machine Hole Punch Tool w/ 500 Silver Grommets Grommets Hand Eyelet Press Hole Punch Tool for Vinyl Banner Sign Piler (Die Set Cannot Be Changed!): Home Improvement

BrianCoasters

Buick Newbie
Greensboro, NC
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Preferred, Sport Red
My set came in last week, and I installed them on Friday. They fit wonderfully and are an overall very high quality product - happy with the choice. The pegs not snapping in is a non-issue, as the velcro underside keeps the mats from moving around anyways. I doubt you'll notice it in day-to-day use.

Pacer69

Sustaining Member
KC
Buick Ownership
TourX
I'm hoping they get a cargo liner soon for the GS. These are possibly the best mats I've ever had in a car.
"Best mats I've ever had" - was thinking exact same thing yesterday. And my Acura had pretty sweet mats.

Some good news on the liner front: I've been in touch with CanvasBack (very nice yet flexible liners) and they say they're a month or two out from getting a liner made for TourX.

Katsubento

Hawaii
Buick Ownership
2018.5 Regal GS
"Best mats I've ever had" - was thinking exact same thing yesterday. And my Acura had pretty sweet mats.

Some good news on the liner front: I've been in touch with CanvasBack (very nice yet flexible liners) and they say they're a month or two out from getting a liner made for TourX.
I'm hoping someone does one for the GS.

Cmoneymillz

Buick Ownership
TourX
Ive had this brand in a few cars and prefer them to the overrated weathertech. They generally stay better and cover more area. Also, Huskyliner very similar to WT for less $$$.

I keep seeing “LPO all weather mats, Summer/Winter Floor Mat Package” on TourX “options” from websites. Dont see them in pics, however, quick google search shows GMC LPO mats that look like WT. Wonder if anyone really has these or it is a listed option that isnt actually there like the cargo fence...

Katsubento

Hawaii
Buick Ownership
2018.5 Regal GS
Ive had this brand in a few cars and prefer them to the overrated weathertech. They generally stay better and cover more area. Also, Huskyliner very similar to WT for less $$$.

I keep seeing “LPO all weather mats, Summer/Winter Floor Mat Package” on TourX “options” from websites. Dont see them in pics, however, quick google search shows GMC LPO mats that look like WT. Wonder if anyone really has these or it is a listed option that isnt actually there like the cargo fence...
Yes, they are great mats. I'm just hoping they also make a GS cargo liner. Several sites list them for sale but they are the previous gen Regal ones.

Rhetoric

SUPPORTING MEMBER
MPLS
Buick Ownership
Red Needle TourX

They are real as I have them. The mats didn’t ghost me like the cargo fence did.

jfgesquire

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Odd question...I have the shale interior, which comes with ebony carpet anyway, but I MAY like the tan maxpider set. Anyone else get the light color set and if so, how does it look going light/dark/light?

Ugh, except now I see both the eBay and Amazon price are about the same $172 ish.

Kappy

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX

pics of GM mats

Attachments

Katsubento

Hawaii
Buick Ownership
2018.5 Regal GS
Odd question...I have the shale interior, which comes with ebony carpet anyway, but I MAY like the tan maxpider set. Anyone else get the light color set and if so, how does it look going light/dark/light?

Ugh, except now I see both the eBay and Amazon price are about the same $172 ish.
Would probably look fine.

Jack GS

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Metro Detroit
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal GS
Does the logo come off the front mats easily?

The first thing that I do with my WeatherTechs is always peel off the gaudy label...
Actually no. It's like a pin in the mats. I actually don't care for that either, but the mats are so good otherwise I can live with it.
I will just leave this here :)

DSB

SE MI
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
I'm very bothered by the pins not locking into place. On my mats, they bulge up a bit and create high spots unless they're perfectly aligned with the posts. I've contacted their customer service and will be sending them photos to show what's going on. Hopefully they can adjust the size of the holes so that they engage the pins and lock the mats down. I'll keep you all posted.

saab93driver

Buick Ownership
2019 TourX
Got mine this week. I would have liked if Findway (google it) had some for the Regal, their mats look and feel like carpet but are plastic and water proof but the Maxpiders are still pretty nice. Don't know if I will just live with the "3-D" logo on them or maybe get a Buick or Opel plastic or embroiderred emblem to attach in that space.

Pedal Commander