3M Paint Defender

SilverSportNOLA

NOLA
Buick Ownership
2012 WDT Regal Turbo
That looks awesome. like a Clear Plasti Dip. I wonder if the paint self settles to a shiny almost clearcoat look.

I was nailed by a half dollar or larger size rock to the windshield today - second in the 4 weeks I have had the car, and I notice a number of nicks on the bumper area - I need to protect the bumper some how.

I also have a scratch in the area of where you open the hood, I took the car to service dept so service advisor would order replacement for my shrinking hood insulation. I think her diamond ring put the two scratchs there, they were not there before my visit.

Cuzz

Buick Ownership
Buick
So at the end of the video, did he peel off the protection or is that part of the process, which leaves the coating under that film he romoved?

I can tell you from experience that if its not as hard as a clear coat, it will weather, lose its gloss and look hazy over time..

Harshman

Buick Ownership
17 Regal GS AWD
I have it on the wife's Escape. You are able to peel it off once dried. It wasn't bad to put on. I put a couple pics in the xpel thread.

SilverSportNOLA

NOLA
Buick Ownership
2012 WDT Regal Turbo
So at the end of the video, did he peel off the protection or is that part of the process, which leaves the coating under that film he romoved?

I can tell you from experience that if its not as hard as a clear coat, it will weather, lose its gloss and look hazy over time..

Says it is good for a year .... and I am sure - YourMileageMayVary! The peeling it off is peeling it off possibly for another coat, or to sell the nearly pristine car beneath, or for a car show - sure beats driving to the show with all that nasty, expensive, blue painters tape on the car like we used to.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!