• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

3rd brake strobe

pasini510

Buick Ownership
none yet
I Added a 3 rd LED brake /tail light above the hitch I installed . It operates as a regular Third brake light ; I also added two additional brake lights on My Yamaha FJR . None of them flash unless i tap brake pedal.

Guy Fawkes

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX
I did it to my '09 Subaru years ago. Simply add capacitor in line with third brake light. Don't remember the size. OR you can go buy it route. Here "how to video"...

NormT

Turbo-4 power!
OH-IO
Buick Ownership
2018 TourX
I Added a 3 rd LED brake /tail light above the hitch I installed . It operates as a regular Third brake light ; I also added two additional brake lights on My Yamaha FJR . None of them flash unless i tap brake pedal.
Got pictures?

wingedone

Charlotte, MI
Buick Ownership
TourX
Ours came with that system from the dealer. They had been sitting on this car for so long, they didn't even try to recoup the cost of the system from us.

We have used these systems on our motorcycles for years. And they are relatively cheap. That system is WAYYYYY overpriced at a dealer. LOL

Guy Fawkes

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX
Video was helpful, where does one find said capacitor?
Norm it was years ago and I bought it at radio shack. However, honestly I don't remember the size. Maybe some electrical guy on the site can help.

Turbo Buick Badge