Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

buick forums  
The Premier Community for Buick Owners and Enthusiasts

Join us! It's free!

buick forums

Past Lineup: Lucerne | Roadmaster | Regal (Old) | LeSabre | Century | Park Avenue | Riviera | Reatta | Grand National
Current Lineup: Cascada | Verano | LaCrosse | Regal | Enclave | Envision | Encore
Buick Forum: 2009 Buick Lucerne Steering Service Bulletin 267578. NHTSA Item Number: 10032192. Ser
    40flier is offline Full Member My Buick(s): 2009 Lacrosse, 2009 Lucerne

2009 Buick Lucerne Steering Service Bulletin 267578. NHTSA Item Number: 10032192. Ser

Can I read this TSB online or do I have to visit a dealership?

Thank you Jim E

2009 Buick Lucerne Steering Service Bulletin 267578. NHTSA Item Number: 10032192. Service Bulletin Number: SB-06-02-35-009G.

Re: 2009 Buick Lucerne Steering Service Bulletin 267578. NHTSA Item Number: 10032192.

this is the summary on the NHTSA site, detail would have to come from a dealer or a paid service, it sounds like a replacement of the intermediate steering shaft but I belief I have seen others lubricate the existing shaft

BUICK: POWER STEERING CLUNK/BUMP WHILE MAKING TURNS AT SLOW SPEEDS, COLUMN, INTERMEDIATE SHAFT, INTERMITTENT (REPLACE INTERMEDIATE SHAFT). *PE UPDATED ON

Re: 2009 Buick Lucerne Steering Service Bulletin 267578. NHTSA Item Number: 10032192.

A trip to the dealer then, thank you!

Hello Jim,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing concerns with your Buick's steering. I would be happy to research this on my end and check your VIN for any applicable recalls or warranties to provide you with as much information as possible. However, your dealership is in the best position to assist you with Service Bulletins and repairs. I would be happy to reach out on your behalf to contact your dealer to help facilitate making a service appointment. Please message me your VIN, full contact information, current mileage and preferred dealership. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindly,

Amanda K.
    Buick Customer Care

Remove this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by Buick Customer Service View Post
    Hello Jim,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing concerns with your Buick's steering. I would be happy to research this on my end and check your VIN for any applicable recalls or warranties to provide you with as much information as possible. However, your dealership is in the best position to assist you with Service Bulletins and repairs. I would be happy to reach out on your behalf to contact your dealer to help facilitate making a service appointment. Please message me your VIN, full contact information, current mileage and preferred dealership. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindly,

Amanda K.
    Buick Customer Care
    Mileage is 62,041 VIN 1G4HD57M69U147969. It's a seasonally driven car, the noise began last fall and is becoming progressively louder. I would like to know what I might expect if repaired at a dealer. Thank you.

Thread Information