Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

buick forums  
The Premier Community for Buick Owners and Enthusiasts

Join us! It's free!

buick forums

Past Lineup: Lucerne | Roadmaster | Regal (Old) | LeSabre | Century | Park Avenue | Riviera | Reatta | Grand National
Current Lineup: Cascada | Verano | LaCrosse | Regal | Enclave | Envision | Encore
Buick Forum: Trailer Hitch

Thread: Trailer Hitch

DLC is offline Full Member My Buick(s): Buick Cascada

Trailer Hitch

I'm looking for a trailer hitch for my bike rack, but seems like no one has them out yet for the Cascada, if anyone knows of a place that has them, please let me know. Thanks

Re: Trailer Hitch

google "Opel Cascada trailer hitch"

Well the trailer hitch is finally available for the Cascada. Made by Curt Trailer Hitches, you can buy it from them. I ordered mine from etrailer.com for half the price. Was a little under $170 from etrailer - will be delivered tomorrow.

Hello,

We are buying a Cascada, and are wanting to put a hitch on it to carry our two bicycles. We are new to this Buick forum and thankful we saw your previous thread. Just curious to see if you have had any problems once you put your hitch on. The dealership of course, highly advised against it, and said it could not be done. But we know better after doing our research and seeing they were sold elsewhere. If you have time can please provide some feedback, if you have had any issues or positive review of installing hitch as well. Thanks!

Remove this ad
    The Hitch has been on almost a month and I have had no problems. I installed the trailer hitch myself, took me about 15-20 min. (But this is the 3rd or 4th one I've installed over the years so I knew how it installed.) I also added a hitch stabilizer to it - which keeps the bike rack from wobbling back and forth - especially around corners. There are many available, and I can't find a picture of the one I got - which I bought years ago for my other car. Type hitch stabilizer or hitch tightener in google and you can find all types, I like the type that bolt down tight. But the bottom line is, I've been hauling my bikes around and have not had any problems. Good Luck, let us know how it goes!!!! DLC

Thread Information