Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

buick forums  
The Premier Community for Buick Owners and Enthusiasts

Join us! It's free!

buick forums

Past Lineup: Lucerne | Roadmaster | Regal (Old) | LeSabre | Century | Park Avenue | Riviera | Reatta | Grand National
Current Lineup: Cascada | Verano | LaCrosse | Regal | Enclave | Envision | Encore
Buick Forum: 2017 Buick LaCrosse - The Style To Watch
    News Man is offline Contributing Member My Buick(s): Buick

2017 Buick LaCrosse - The Style To Watch

Those tri-shields your grandma and grandpa drive around in are getting major facelifts, and are catching buzz with the younger crowd. This story is reprinted from Zachary Benedict's story, published originally at TorqueNews.com and titled 2017 Buick LaCrosse - The Style To Watch.

As an avid Buick enthusiast, the new style of Buick excites me. I was never a fan of the new Buicks (2010+), but this new style that we've seen in the 2017 LaCrosse excites me for the future of Buick.

Buick took a bold stance with its Avenir concept released in 2015, and made hints that this style would make its way into the future Buicks.
    If you look at the Avenir style, there are throwbacks to the Riviera Boattail in the early 70's, a traditional chrome waterfall grille, as well as curves in the body running from the front wheels to the rear wheels in the lowest portion of the doors and quarter panels. Spokespersons for Buick said the Avenir hinted at the future of Buick.

The 2017 LaCrosse takes heavy styling from the Avenir concept, including the waterfall style grille, and the sloped rear end. Not to mention the beautiful chrome wheels that the older Buicks were known for.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information