Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

buick forums  
The Premier Community for Buick Owners and Enthusiasts

Join us! It's free!

buick forums

Past Lineup: Lucerne | Roadmaster | Regal (Old) | LeSabre | Century | Park Avenue | Riviera | Reatta | Grand National
Current Lineup: Cascada | Verano | LaCrosse | Regal | Enclave | Envision | Encore
Buick Forum: Here's the 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir

Here's the 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir

Debuting with the 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir, the new sub-brand represents the highest expression of Buick luxury. Avenir offers unique styling cues and an extensive set of standard features and premium materials throughout the vehicle. New and versatile functionality, interior spaciousness, and intuitive technologies build on the Enclave’s established popularity.

Smart innovation and style come standard on the 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir. Buick-first Evonik Acrylite exterior lighting illuminates the road ahead with the power of more than 100 LEDs across the vehicle. A Rear Camera Mirror provides a clearer, broader view of what’s behind. And in-vehicle ionization leaves the air cleaner and fresher. It’s all packaged within an elegant design that combines concept car inspiration with improved interior luxury amenities and roominess for up to seven passengers.

“The Enclave has been a successful formula for the Buick brand, with sales results that have defied traditional product cycles, and 90 percent of customers purchasing in the top two trim levels,” said Duncan Aldred, vice president of Global Buick and GMC. “It’s a beacon for the modern, attainable luxury Buick stands for and is a natural place to launch Avenir.” Get all the details right here at Buick Magazine.

https://www.netcarshow.com/Buick-Enclave_Avenir-2018-800-03.jpg[/img]
    https://www.netcarshow.com/Buick-Enclave_Avenir-2018-800-04.jpg[/img]
    Have an iPhone or Android? Then you can be connected with everything automotive in your area.
    Download the Cars Connected app for your iPhone or Android device today!

Buick: The New Class of World Class - Luxury As It Should Be...

Please help us keep BuickForums.com online. Become a Site Supporter today. You'll get more than a "thank you" in return.

Get your next Buick for the lowest price possible! Go to TrueCar.com first!

Re: Here's the 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir

Remove this ad
    I would like Buick to make more interior colors available or at least make the ones available a little more attractive, I am happy with the quality but the monochromatic interiors are boring and that is where you spend your time.
    Now my gripe on Buick take on exterior colors......white is the only exterior color that does not cost extra, but I can buy Chevys version, made in the same plant and get several color choices at no extra cost.
    In Texas, I would like to get HD cooling equipment without buying the trailer package....I have a GMC truck for towing.

Thread Information