Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

buick forums  
The Premier Community for Buick Owners and Enthusiasts

Join us! It's free!

buick forums

Past Lineup: Lucerne | Roadmaster | Regal (Old) | LeSabre | Century | Park Avenue | Riviera | Reatta | Grand National
Current Lineup: Cascada | Verano | LaCrosse | Regal | Enclave | Envision | Encore
Buick Forum: 2017 Lacrosse seatbelt issue
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BuickLacrosse is offline Full Member My Buick(s): 2006 LaCrosse CX 3.8L

Re: 2017 Lacrosse seatbelt issue

Quote Originally Posted by grisby View Post
    who drive new and old foreign cars are laughing their butts off, but its not funny anymore!!
    Next time any of them crack off ask them what they paid for their last service work. They'll probably clam up pretty quick.

Quote Originally Posted by BuickLacrosse View Post
    Next time any of them crack off ask them what they paid for their last service work. They'll probably clam up pretty quick.

Yep do that on a daily basis!!!! Plus I have an old classic, a 72 Buick GS Stage 1 and I always let them know that my front bumper on my car has more metal than all there cars combined. I also informed them that if my starter would wear out I would use one of their Honda motors to replace it to kick over my 455!!!

ANYWAY, Mary Bara's office (GM CEO) came through. They did not give me lip service as Buick Customer Service, basically telling me what the service manager already knew--no parts available.

The rep contacted numerous parties, kept me informed not only with phone calls but with email follow ups!! Car was picked up yesterday and the dealer is also contacting them to see what else they can do for the inconvience!!
    '

So now I am very happy, the new GMC Arcadia was nice but not like my Lacrosse!!

Have a good Memorial day folks!!
    Thanks
    Bill G

1972 Buick GS Stage 1
    1 of 728 made
    1 of 1 SCO color combo

BuickLacrosse is offline Full Member My Buick(s): 2006 LaCrosse CX 3.8L

Remove this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by grisby View Post
    Yep do that on a daily basis!!!! Plus I have an old classic, a 72 Buick GS Stage 1 and I always let them know that my front bumper on my car has more metal than all there cars combined. I also informed them that if my starter would wear out I would use one of their Honda motors to replace it to kick over my 455!!!
    Hey hey, payback's a bitch.

ANYWAY, Mary Bara's office (GM CEO) came through. They did not give me lip service as Buick Customer Service, basically telling me what the service manager already knew--no parts available.

The rep contacted numerous parties, kept me informed not only with phone calls but with email follow ups!! Car was picked up yesterday and the dealer is also contacting them to see what else they can do for the inconvience!!
    '

So now I am very happy, the new GMC Arcadia was nice but not like my Lacrosse!!

Have a good Memorial day folks!!
    A smart Buick rep could earn heaps of brownie points by solving this problem. A set of wrenches, a quick walk into the storage yard, pull the matching part from dealer stock. Yes they aren't supposed to do this, but in the name of good customer service, they probably should. Buick might scream about it. GM might scream about it. But someone should go the extra mile to make it happen.

A belated Memorial day from north of the border.

BL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information