Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

buick forums  
The Premier Community for Buick Owners and Enthusiasts

Join us! It's free!

buick forums

Past Lineup: Lucerne | Roadmaster | Regal (Old) | LeSabre | Century | Park Avenue | Riviera | Reatta | Grand National
Current Lineup: Cascada | Verano | LaCrosse | Regal | Enclave | Envision | Encore
Buick Forum: need help replacing 2012 radio unit

need help replacing 2012 radio unit

I am trying to o this mod to my 2012 I just got I have the base blue looking radio with Bluetooth and a cd player and the aux under the arm rest.

I seen some screens on ebay I wanted to buy but what else will I need besides the new control panel and screen

how much am I looking at to get the screen to work and will the screen work with my current cd player/silver box thanks

I want to get thios done asap I hate looking at the ugly radio my old car was a 2012 charger so it all all the fixens lol

plagmah is online now Buick Newbie My Buick(s): 11 Lacrosse CSX

Re: need help replacing 2012 radio unit

Remove this ad
    check out MVI in Colorado. They offer buick lacrosse radio upgrade to Intellilink system. I am currently upgrading my 11 lacrosse to touch screen and back up camera. I will post a full report once I am done.

Thread Information