Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

buick forums  
The Premier Community for Buick Owners and Enthusiasts

Join us! It's free!

buick forums

Past Lineup: Lucerne | Roadmaster | Regal (Old) | LeSabre | Century | Park Avenue | Riviera | Reatta | Grand National
Current Lineup: Cascada | Verano | LaCrosse | Regal | Enclave | Envision | Encore
Buick Forum: New Member Saying Hi!
    Opria is offline Buick Newbie My Buick(s): 2014 Regal GS

New Member Saying Hi!

My name is Matt and I somewhat recently bought a pearl white 2014 Regal GS. Unfortunately, I'm feeling slightly disappointed because the '13's have so many more mod options unless I am missing something. I really would love to find an exhaust that makes my GS sound like it has a bigger engine than it does lol. I HATE how it sounds stock. Also, just in general, what mods are available in case I am missing something. I did see that it seems to be best to go with a BNR tune. Any help is much appreciated!

Nice to meet you all!

Jscaife is offline Full Member My Buick(s): Buick Regal GS

Re: New Member Saying Hi!

Welcome.
    Not much is available for the 14's. You can do the Injen Intake from the Malibu and the zzp o2 Housing if its FWD.
    https://zzperformance.com/ecotec/exh...2-housing.html
    http://store.badnewsracing.net/2013-...ake_p_213.html
    you can also get a Tune (i'd recommend BNR)

As for exhaust nobody makes an exhaust for the GS regardless of year. its already got a pretty healthy flowing 3" mandrel bent exhaust. Some of us that have done exhaust work delete the mufflers or Replace them with other mufflers that we weld in. some people have also gone and cute the mufflers off and replaced the resonator with a muffler like a Borla XR-1 ( https://www.amazon.com/Borla-40944-S...EYNJS3DFE5ZGJ2 )

12 Regal GS 6MT Optional 20's General G-Max AS-03 (19" Winter wheels with snows) 35% Tints
    VIDI unit,ZZP Intake, Opel Grill and rear Emblem, Trifecta Elite Tune, Interior LED conversion.
    H&R Lowering Springs. Hornblasters Train Horns. Forge Re-circ Valve, ZZP Catless Downpipe,
    Sachs Performance Clutch Kit, Thule Rack, OPC Door Sills, Muffler Delete,
    PowerStop Drilled and Slotted Rotor Kit, Maxton Design Front Lip, Rear Window Spoiler.

Opria is offline Buick Newbie My Buick(s): 2014 Regal GS

Re: New Member Saying Hi!

Remove this ad
    Dang... Okay. Thanks for the info! I appreciate it! Does anyone know if there are any mods in the works, or is this just one of those platforms that won't get touched?

Thread Information