Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

buick forums  
The Premier Community for Buick Owners and Enthusiasts

Join us! It's free!

buick forums

Past Lineup: Lucerne | Roadmaster | Regal (Old) | LeSabre | Century | Park Avenue | Riviera | Reatta | Grand National
Current Lineup: Cascada | Verano | LaCrosse | Regal | Enclave | Envision | Encore
Buick Forum: 2017 LaCrosse Premium - Rear Armrest Storage

2017 LaCrosse Premium - Rear Armrest Storage

I've had a 2017 LaCrosse premium since Oct 2016, and love the car.

I just noticed in the owners manual, and confirmed on the Buick website, that the premium should have a storage compartment in the rear armrest. However, mine does not.

Can anyone that owns a 2017 Premium confirm if there really should be one there? It's either an error in the documentation, or someone grabbed the wrong part when they were putting mine together.
    Last edited by crbowers85; November 14th, 2017 at 09:30 AM.

Re: 2017 LaCrosse Premium - Rear Armrest Storage

Just checked mine and there is a storage compartment as shown in the owners manual. Sounds like you have an incorrect build, unless this was a running change made during the production run.

I figured as much...

Had the car for over a year, and I don't really use the back seat. Let alone a storage compartment that would be there.

I think I'll ask my service adviser to look into it next time it's in for a service. Hopefully GM will swap it out, just something about it not being "right" that bothers me. Fortunately we've got an excellent dealer here, so I'm sure they'll take care of it.

Remove this ad
    Look around. It might be there and you haven't found it.

Thread Information