Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

buick forums  
The Premier Community for Buick Owners and Enthusiasts

Join us! It's free!

buick forums

Past Lineup: Lucerne | Roadmaster | Regal (Old) | LeSabre | Century | Park Avenue | Riviera | Reatta | Grand National
Current Lineup: Cascada | Verano | LaCrosse | Regal | Enclave | Envision | Encore
Buick Forum: 2006 LaCrosse passenger side mirror

2006 LaCrosse passenger side mirror

I try to believe in the basic decency of my fellow humans, but when you go out to your car (parked on the left, outside my house, in a proper parking space, on a one way street), and see that someone has whacked the wing mirror and didn't have the manners to leave a note...well...let's just say that strong language was used. Whoever did it presumably has a smashed driver's side mirror covered in my green paint, that matches my smashed passenger side mirror covered in his white paint...

Oddly, the glass didn't break - it's just the plastic housing that's smashed, so I was going to spend the day after Thanksgiving piecing it all back together with JB Weld and painting it, but a quick internet search reveals a company called Kool Vue mirrors sells a replacement for a shade under $40.

Looking at their diagram, I'm guessing these mirrors are just plug and play - it looks like they have a socket rather than wiring. All I have to do is buy one, spray paint it, pull the old smashed one off the car and plug in (and bolt on) the new one?
    Last edited by Arthur_Davies; November 14th, 2017 at 04:59 PM.

IanDMacDonald is offline A Regular My Buick(s): '11 Buick LaCrosse CXL

Re: 2006 LaCrosse passenger side mirror

Remove this ad
    I'd find a used one in the same color.

Thread Information