Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

buick forums  
The Premier Community for Buick Owners and Enthusiasts

Join us! It's free!

buick forums

Past Lineup: Lucerne | Roadmaster | Regal (Old) | LeSabre | Century | Park Avenue | Riviera | Reatta | Grand National
Current Lineup: Cascada | Verano | LaCrosse | Regal | 2018 Regal | Enclave | Envision | Encore
Buick Forum: Lesabre custom gauges in park ave?

Lesabre custom gauges in park ave?

i Don’t like the “digital” control on my 2003 Park Ave was wondering if I can switch it out for a turnstile a/c - heater control like on the lesabre custom

Ultra Ego is offline Full Member My Buick(s): 2003 Park Avenue Ultra, 2003 LeSabre Limited; Previous: 2003 LeSabre Custom; 1998 Park Avenue

Re: Lesabre custom gauges in park ave?

Remove this ad
    Doubtful. Even the digital HVAC controls for the Park Avenue and the LeSabre have a different number of pins in the back of the control units. The position of both pin sets do not line up in the corresponding place in the other model.

These units are truly digital, in that they are communicating commands through a bus network, not just simple 12v on/off/resistance.

2003 Park Avenue Ultra
    2003 LeSabre Limited

Thread Information