Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

buick forums  
The Premier Community for Buick Owners and Enthusiasts

Join us! It's free!

buick forums
Buick Forum: 95 Park Avenue dashboard blackout question

95 Park Avenue dashboard blackout question

Originally posted the query below, but when the kids got home my son said the battery cable was discovered to be loose, so, mystery solved. Tried to delete my post because it became irrelevant, but all it would do was let me edit, so just let it go:

Our 95 Park Avenue just had the a/c compressor and alternator replaced to the tune of $1100, and now it's having apparent electrical problems, again. To quote my daughter's experience this morning on her way to church, "The car dashboard lights died again." and then three minutes later, "About 1 min from the church building, the whole dashboard lit up with warning lights for a second and then went completely black. Everything turned off. The air conditioning, radio, dashboard back-lights, everything. The car was still running, but every light on the dash was off."

Wondering what potential problems could be.

Judy
    Last edited by coloradowildflower; April 15th, 2018 at 12:23 PM. Reason: decided it was a stupid question

Thread Information