• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

4th Buick Riviera

71Rivman

Buick Ownership
1971 Riviera; 1995 Riviera
Hi all, new to the forum, thanks for letting me join. My 71 is my favourite:
IMG_0906.JPG
Shown here with "Rivision" in the background. Restored in 2010.

Recently purchased a 95 Riviera SC:
and am working through the "fixes" with info from this forum. Have also owned 64 and 93 Rivieras.

Sal Collaziano

Buick: World Class Luxury
Staff member
Royal Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Buick Ownership
None right now

Car Crazy

Buick Newbie
MT
Buick Ownership
Buick Lesabre 2004
Hello. I signed up when I inherited my Dad's 2004 LeSabre. It was his pride and joy for several years. After he died, my Sis inherited it, and and 2 years ago she brought a new Toyota and passed it down to me (long family tradition of my getting the hand-me-downs from big Sis). She had the transmission diagnosed and was told it was not going to last too long (can't remember the issue). So far, so good. I am fascinated by the workings of vehicles, and it is kind of fun to properly diagnose or resolve an issue. I am not destitute and can afford mechanics, but... I want to have an idea of what is really needed in a particular instance, just because. I do refer to Youtube for things such as changing headlights. Anyway, it is inspiring to see messages and info-sharing from all you brainiacs out there. Thanks. I hope to pursue diagnosis of failing AC next. Today, was guided through others' chats to solution for fuel gauge issue, including the part number needed. I might need to check youtube as to replacing it! This is the newest/most technically advanced vehicle I have owned.

71Rivman

Buick Ownership
1971 Riviera; 1995 Riviera
Hi Car Crazy
I think you wanted to post your intro in the "Introduce Yourself" thread rather than in my "4th Riviera" thread. That way, more forum members will be able to see it. Unfortunately, I don't know how to transfer your post other than recreating it in the "Introduce Yourself" thread. Maybe the admin can help.