6T70 Swap

05PAULTRA

Buick Ownership
Park Avenue Ultra
New to the Park Avenue scene, these cars are pretty sweet but the weak link seems to be the tranny. A 4spd auto in a ‘05 vehicle is ridiculous. Does anyone know what it’s gonna take to do this swap? With two more gears, is the case going to be physically larger? I’m sure somethings gonna have to be done with the TCU/ECU. Any ideas?

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
Then ask them how it was done, how much money and what needs to be done. Besides bolt patterns, axel housing, separate control unit, frame mounts and a custom wiring harness, yep should drop right in.

05PAULTRA

Buick Ownership
Park Avenue Ultra
Personal attacks are against our terms of service.
Then ask them how it was done, how much money and what needs to be done. Besides bolt patterns, axel housing, separate control unit, frame mounts and a custom wiring harness, yep should drop right in.
I guess I’m gonna have to, you obviously don’t know what you’re talking about. I never once wrote or inferred that this “should drop right in”, simply asked if anyone knew if it could be done. Take a damn chill pill ya pr$%k.

HotZ28

Buick Ownership
1996 Roadmaster Limited Collectors Edition 58k - 1996 PAU
I guess I’m gonna have to, you obviously don’t know what you’re talking about. I never once wrote or inferred that this “should drop right in”, simply asked if anyone knew if it could be done. Take a damn chill pill ya pr$%k.
The Rules: "No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Please note that continuously straddling the line of breaking the rules or being less than respectful to others will reflect the same type of disciplinary action as directly breaking the rules.
Personal attacks or name-calling can get you banned."

Buick Ownership
1998 Buick Park Avenue
I think everyone needs to calm down, we are all here for similar reasons: keeping our buicks alive. No need to eat at eachother.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.