72 Buick 350

Greasy777

Buick Ownership
1972 Skylark
Thread starter #1
I have a 72 Buick skylark with a 350 in it. It has a 2 barrel carb on it and I want a 4 barrel intake. Where do I get one. Do they even make performance parts for the Buick 350.

LARRY70GS

Buick Ownership
98 Riviera, 70 GS455 Stg1
I have a 72 Buick skylark with a 350 in it. It has a 2 barrel carb on it and I want a 4 barrel intake. Where do I get one. Do they even make performance parts for the Buick 350.

Yes they do make performance parts, just about anything you want. TA Performance is the biggest parts supplier for Buick engines. Go to www.taperformance.com and download the latest catalog in pdf form. Sometime in the near future, TA will release aluminum heads for the Buick 350.

BTW, visit www.v8buick.com

That site caters to the 60's and 70 Buicks. Way more traffic there.

Small Block Tech

You should be able to find a factory iron 4bbl intake by posting in "Parts Wanted"

Parts wanted

Or you could get the TA aluminum intake. Just don't bother with the Edelbrock carburetor. Get a Q-jet built for your engine. There are 2 guys over on V8 that can do that for you.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.