• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

9 years and 90,000 miles later - my 2010 CXS

Mad*Max

Toronto
Buick Ownership
2010 LaCrosse CXS, 2019 Corvette Stingray, 2018 Cadillac ATS AWD
Bought her new in 2010, just got back from my 7th trip to Florida (7 years in a row) yesterday and cleaned her up today.

Still looks great and runs like new, great car for long trips. I have had her to DC, Quebec City, New Orleans and San Diego (all the way from Toronto). All trips with the whole family and not one complaint from anybody.

Posting some pics after my labour of love!!!

Glenn M.

Buick Newbie
Ontario Canada
Buick Ownership
2011 Buick LaCrosse CXS
Bought her new in 2010, just got back from my 7th trip to Florida (7 years in a row) yesterday and cleaned her up today.

Still looks great and runs like new, great car for long trips. I have had her to DC, Quebec City, New Orleans and San Diego (all the way from Toronto). All trips with the whole family and not one complaint from anybody.

View attachment 16959
View attachment 16960
View attachment 16961
Nice colour! Sharing similar love from Pickering for my '11 CXS, pushing 170K km (105K miles for you Americans 😊). I'll hate to be trading her in soon.20190902_161017.jpg

Glenn M.

Buick Newbie
Ontario Canada
Buick Ownership
2011 Buick LaCrosse CXS
Looks good, has yours been super reliable too?
Yes, until the past year right around when she hit 100K miles. So....timing chains, battery and a new starter all in the span of a few months. Yikes. But now she runs like a dream! And of course after cleaning her up to look good for a possible trade-in, I can hardly bear to give her up.

Mad*Max

Toronto
Buick Ownership
2010 LaCrosse CXS, 2019 Corvette Stingray, 2018 Cadillac ATS AWD
Yes, until the past year right around when she hit 100K miles. So....timing chains, battery and a new starter all in the span of a few months. Yikes. But now she runs like a dream! And of course after cleaning her up to look good for a possible trade-in, I can hardly bear to give her up.
That's not bad and the battery doesn't count...lol...so far I have done the water pump out of warranty (non-maintenance stuff)!

Bhodi's Buick

Lake Michigan's South Shore
Buick Ownership
'13 LaCrosse 303 HP V6
Something about a Blue Buick, they seem to be the longevity survivors over time

IMG_6092.jpg

This '13 V6 averaged 3,000 miles a year by the previous owner...

It's my work commuter comfort car now - put 11,000 miles on it in 8 months...

Quite the trooper, it handles my abuse admirably.

It's no 350Z that the LaCrosse replaced, but it gets the job done.

039.jpg

I did recently get AWD version on the Z car to give the FWD V6 LaCrosse some relief in the Snow and ice over the winter...

IMG_6476.jpg

a '16 Infiniti QX50, 325 HP, used with just 6,000 miles...

Yeah, your bud Bhodi looks to be all set for awhile in vehicle department.

The way the LaCrosse performs, it looks like the QX50 will be the pampered one while the LaCrosse does all the grunt work.

Happy motoring Fellow LaCrosse Fans.

Sstevieboy0208

Buick Newbie
Cincinnati Ohio
Buick Ownership
2011 Buick Lacrosse
what was your cost on doing the timing chains if i may ask ?

Benzadmiral

Buick Ownership
2016 Buick LaCrosse 3.6 Premium

View attachment 16959
View attachment 16960
View attachment 16961
The deep blue with a cream interior was what I was hoping to find. I'm very pleased with my garnet/ruby red color, but there is something extra elegant about the color combo of yours.

Pedal Commander