• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

93 Buick Riviera HVAC Electrical Connector

Killaw4ttz

Buick Ownership
93 Buick Riviera
Greetings,

I'm in the process of replacing the heater core for a 93 Buick Riviera, however in the process of removing the dash I have to remove the HVAC controls. I'm having a problem with this as I cannot for the life of me disconnect the HVAC controls. I'm seriously hung up on one electrical connector. What connector is this and how do I disconnect it? Any help is greatly appreciated, as everything has been going fine except for this part, and I'm afraid to try any more as the plug is getting chewed up.

Attachments

Killaw4ttz

Buick Ownership
93 Buick Riviera
Got it sorted out, if anyone else wants to know the black connector is actually part of the case, just need to get a thin piece of metal or something in there and push the black clip in and the whole thing disconnects

Turbo Buick Badge