• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

95 buick roadmaster for parting out

mangiesbuick71

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
I have a 95 buick.roadmaster that I'm parting out. Has the 350 that runs great. Only issue is body and frame went bad. Car is complete right now and drives. Just if any one needs parts I'm parting it out.

66fits

Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Buick Ownership
Buick
Still have the roadmaster parts car? If so, does it have the tow package? Looking for a posi rear axle for my '96 RMS collector edition. Located upstate NY

HotZ28

Buick Ownership
1996 Roadmaster Limited Collectors Edition 58k - 1996 PAU
This thread is 1.7 years old and the OP never replied to any of the followup questions. In addition, this was the first time post for he or she! I would not hold my breath expecting a reply!!

Larry Barter

Buick Ownership
1995 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon
I have a 95 buick.roadmaster that I'm parting out. Has the 350 that runs great. Only issue is body and frame went bad. Car is complete right now and drives. Just if any one needs parts I'm parting it out.
I have a 95 Buick Roadmaster. Good all away around. Needs a fuel pump, new distributor, and tune up. Offers?

Pedal Commander