• In the 1980s and 1990s we used AOL and Usenet. In the 2000s there were forums and message boards. In the 2010s - and until the very near future - social media. Something new is coming for Buick owners... Become an early adopter of what's next by SIGNING UP HERE. Your email address will not be sold or used in any way other than us communicating more details as we prepare for launch - and we will not communicate often.

96 Buick century custom wrecked all new parts then totaled

Tracykilo

Louisville kentucky USA
Buick Ownership
Century custom sport 1996 3100
Hey everyone.I have a 96 Buick century custom that I spent the last 3 years returning to original state .. I worked in ice snow freezing weather on this car replacing all that was neglected by original owner. When I finally got front end figured and fixed to a nice state of comfort to where it drove great my wife's friend barrowed it just to go right up the road to the store . It rained all day . Just had the windshield replaced by insurance do to someone shooting it with a BB gun . The car did not return that night . Finnaly got ahold of friend and they were at home . Well long story to short they had to go right past our house to go home didn't make since. So wife and I payded friend visit the next day to find car like this nice ay

Attachments

• IMG_20210901_182517132.jpg
    IMG_20210901_182517132.jpg
    611.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20210901_182517132~2.jpg
    IMG_20210901_182517132~2.jpg
    403 KB · Views: 7

HotZ28

Full Member Since 2005
SE
Buick Ownership
1996 Roadmaster Limited Collectors Edition 58k - 1996 PAU 2019 Regal GS
It looks like your wife's friend should owe you a replacement! The best advice I can give you & wife, is to never loan your car to anyone.

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Tracykilo

Louisville kentucky USA
Buick Ownership
Am wanting to go ahead and get rid of I was going to put it back together since damage only on front end and all is basically cosmetic struts ,axle shaft,tires motor mounts calipers, rotors, hub bearings,rims tires all new and has cold ass air, ran when I parked it where it's at now . Cruise control . Everything worked as like it did when it came off the dealer lot other then the damn windows. Windows in century's suck. U put alot of time and pain and heart into this Cadillac wanna be .Its got the 3100 6cyl strong motor in it. About 191,000 miles on it but sting and taken care of. If interested please. Contact me by email and then we will talk by phone . In Louisville Kentucky highlands.car has sat for since August under a tarp. Clean title . Have more pictures of damage just ask.

Tracykilo

Louisville kentucky USA
Buick Ownership
It looks like your wife's friend should owe you a replacement! The best advice I can give you & wife, is to never loan your car to anyone.
I know.... right on her not me just makes me sick cause of the hrs I have working on it

HotZ28

Full Member Since 2005
SE
Buick Ownership
1996 Roadmaster Limited Collectors Edition 58k - 1996 PAU 2019 Regal GS
That Century, should be declared a total loss if any insurance company have it covered or are involved! Repair, would cost a lot more than the value of the car!

Last edited:

Tracykilo

Louisville kentucky USA
Buick Ownership
That Century, should be declared a total loss if any insurance company have it covered or are involved! Repair, would cost a lot more than the value of the car!
Was a fun car to drive and I put about $1500 to $2000 Into the front end before the wreck.sad that I did this work for nothing