96 Moonroof Removal and Possible Hard To Find Parts Available

ulremember

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
Hello to all. I am in the process of "Stripping " the parts from my 96 Roadmaster Wagon that was hit and I took the salvage money. But the parts I am removing are going onto my 92 Roadmaster Wagon. I have a bit of rust starting around the moonroof. I figure it will have to be removed. I would like to take the one off of the 96 as a back up. The if all goes well will probably get posted for sale as other parts may be. I found the little nuts that actually secure it to the body and removed. Ive tried door panel tools to try and wedge it up slowly to no avail and with minimal pressure/force.
The car ran great so im going to keep the LT1 mated to a Jasper Transmission. May LS the 92 or put the LT in her.
If anyone is interested in some hard to find parts (which is one of the reasons im "stripping" her), let me know and maybe I can help out.
"COULD NOT TELL ME NUTHING WHEN THEY WERE BOTH ON THE ROAD BLOWING COLD AIR AND FLOATING BETTER THAN A CAD". LOLOL
I plan on Taking 96 To The Scrap Yard as Scrap. or Donating To A Person That Does.
Blessings To All and Thank You In Advance!

Pictures can be provided

94poonmaster

Buick Ownership
94 Buick Roadmaster
You wouldn't possibly be selling the exhaust manifolds, would you? Or even just the driver side manifold?

ulremember

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
You wouldn't possibly be selling the exhaust manifolds, would you? Or even just the driver side manifold?
Sure. Where are you located? I've never shipped parts before personally, but ill figure it out. LOL
I just have to take them off. I just had rotator cuff surgery (June 2022) and I am getting more motion ability.

Blessings!!

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!