• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

A/C has stopped working and no known lights in dash.

arankin2411

Buick Ownership
2014 Buick Verano
My 2014 Buick Verano air conditioning stopped working for no apparent reason. It blows but is not getting cold and is full of freeon. Has any one else experienced this issue

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
Compressor, fuses, relays, actuator, HVAC control panel, low refrigerant, there are many different reasons why the AC stops working. Until they are checked not much can be done as what is wrong by a simple description of not working.

arankin2411

Buick Ownership
2014 Buick Verano
My husband checked it and all the fuses, compressor etc. everything is showing in good working order.

HotZ28

Buick Ownership
1996 Roadmaster Limited Collectors Edition 58k - 1996 PAU
My husband checked it and all the fuses, compressor etc. everything is showing in good working order.
Did he also check the high/low side pressures? You could have a bad control valve in the compressor, if the pressures do not check out normal.

arankin2411

Buick Ownership
2014 Buick Verano
The high and low side were both working fine. I had a guy look at it he got the air back blowing cold. And all he say he did was removed some fuses clean the area and put them back in. But it stopped the day after. Any idea what could be the cause.

arankin2411

Buick Ownership
2014 Buick Verano
Compressor, fuses, relays, actuator, HVAC control panel, low refrigerant, there are many different reasons why the AC stops working. Until they are checked not much can be done as what is wrong by a simple description of not working.
Do you have any idea where the relay would be on a 2014 Buick Verano?

HotZ28

Buick Ownership
1996 Roadmaster Limited Collectors Edition 58k - 1996 PAU
My '96 PAU & RMS are blowing ice cold air out the vents, which I repaired myself. You need to find someone who is EPA certified in A/C repairs. Junk yard mechanics, and many dealers have no idea how to dignose the system. Been there, done that!

Pedal Commander