A/C not cool enough

anders77

Buick Ownership
2011 Enclave
I have a 2011 Buick Enclave with 74K miles. This summer the AC doesn't seem to cool enough. It does blow cold air but not as cold as I think it should be. I did recharge the system with AC Pro even though it wasn't that low but didn't seem to help. I can hear compressor kicking on and off when I turn it on and off from inside. Last winter I had to replace an actuator for heat to blow out of passenger side instead of outside air. Could it be a different actuator? Any other ideas??

kevinande

Buick Ownership
Buick
If you have not resolved this yet, have another look at that actuator. Also keep in mind an overcharged system is just as bad as an undercharged system. Have the refrigerant levels checked.

TSS

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2017 Envision Premium I (AWD 2.0T) ; 2010 Enclave CXL (SOLD)
I really liked our 2010 Enclave, but air conditioning issues were problematic every year. And was covered under warranty for most, but still they just couldn't get it right and I have a great dealer service department. I would probably say that's the primary reason we got rid of it. ...... that and we just didn't need three rows anymore.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.