• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

A/C smell

carmudgeon

Sustaining Member
2018 Regal Tourx
Tried to clean the evaporator with one of those kits from the parts store but can't get to the fresh air intake. Once you pull up the plastic cowl around the wiper blades I can see the intake but it points down so there's no way to get in a position to spray cleaner without removing more parts. And since Helm won't publish the service manual I'm kind of stuck. Anyone had any luck doing something like this?

carmudgeon

Sustaining Member
2018 Regal Tourx
Doesn't appear to be clogged. I ended up just spraying the cleaner in the vents, letting it soak for a bit, then blasting the A/C for a bit. Put a new cabin filter in and will take it for a long drive this afternoon with the heat cranked up. Hopefully its just mold in the ducts since I never turn the A/C off before I get home.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!