Wanted A good source for alloy wheels for the 2002 Century?

zedder240

Buick Ownership
2002 Century Limited
Any ideas on a good source(s) to find the OEM alloy wheels for the Century? Whoever spec'd my car originally went heavy on the options but didn't go the extra $200 for the alloys. lol. I'd prefer not to go through a junkyard due to past experiences. I'd appreciate any info that anyone can provide.

Waiex191

Poplar Grove, IL
Buick Ownership
2000 Century
What happened at the junkyard? I get a lot of stuff from there. My local LKQ has 4 Centuries with alloy wheels at the moment.

zedder240

Buick Ownership
2002 Century Limited
What happened at the junkyard? I get a lot of stuff from there. My local LKQ has 4 Centuries with alloy wheels at the moment.
Thank you for your reply. I haven't had good luck with the local junkyards regarding wheels that weren't bent or cracked. When I get dead serious about finding alloy wheels (read: after the pandemic stops affecting my job and my income is more secure.) I'll try some out-of-state yards.

2014ltdltz

Buick Ownership
Lacrosse
Hey, thank you for the reply. I have checked Ebay before and their prices for used/ refurbished don't seem much cheaper than buying new from Amazon.
Not sure exactly what kind of wheels (e.g., OEM vs aftermarket) you are seeking nor what your budget is, but there seems to be no shortage of Buick wheels on the auction site. I just bought a nice used OEM wheel for my Lacrosse on Ebay shipped to my door and there is no way I could have duplicated the same wheel for less via the junkyard route. Also, the junkyard route would require time, travel, gas, etc. on my part; the online convenience is hard to beat. With Ebay's approach towards always favoring the customer, the seller is always on the hook for return shipping if the wheel arrives not as represented. Of course, you need to do your homework first.

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
Not sure on your location but you may want to toss craigslist on the list as sometimes you can find a deal, but as always it's buyer beware.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!