• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

A wagon to lust after now that GM has forsaken us

Buschb

Buick Ownership
Tour X
There only 2 new wagons I lust over.

The 2020 Audi RS 6 Avant that's coming to the US.

or the Subaru Levorg which will not come to the US

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
RS6 would be a dream...get it tuned and have obscene power. Too bad it is way out of my budget.

Uniqez

Buick Ownership
2018 Opel Insignia Country Tourer with Buick steering wheel, HMI and floor mats
An AUDI RS6 is a super cool vehicle, but just to put in perspective:
Base price for an audi is $115K, for a bit more you could get McLaren. 20200114_140132.jpg 20200114_140141.jpg

TurboLover

Central NJ
Buick Ownership
2011 Regal Turbo (T03) - 6 sp manual & 2013 Verano Turbo (totalled 9/19)
I really do love the looks if the Jag wagon...though the price is a bit rich for me. There were some pretty good deals to be had on them about a year ago at a dealer in, IIRC, Long Island.

PrincipalDan

Gallup, NM
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
I really do love the looks if the Jag wagon...though the price is a bit rich for me. There were some pretty good deals to be had on them about a year ago at a dealer in, IIRC, Long Island.
On The Truth About Cars I once expressed my admiration for the Jaguar wagon and very quickly got an email to my personal email from a dealer in Texas trying to unload a CPO Jaguar wagon. It was the V6 twin turbo AWD model. Salesman was disappointed to learn I only had Buick money.

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
As much as I love the wagons and Volvo are famous for that, one thing that would stop me from going to Volvo for the foreseeable future.
They are owned by Geely.

jclin4

Buick Ownership
2019 TourX Essence
GM bought a sinking ship though.

I don't dispute that. The same would have been true for Volvo, otherwise why would it seek a buyer and lose its independence? Volvo is still kicking but Saab (as much as I admired their cars) is not.

NormT

Turbo-4 power!
OH-IO
Buick Ownership
2018 TourX
I don't dispute that. The same would have been true for Volvo, otherwise why would it seek a buyer and lose its independence? Volvo is still kicking but Saab (as much as I admired their cars) is not.
Volvo is down to single engine block and a single scalable architecture. They only sell half of what Buick sells today.

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
GM gave it the final kick to its death by denying a surviving chance though?

Get your turbo buick badge right here!