• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

A wagon to lust after now that GM has forsaken us

dlbritton

NC
Buick Ownership
2019 TourX Preferred
Here it is!!!! In the US finally! Open your wallet!!!
I have thought an A5 might be a suitable replacement for my Mazda3 but I need to drive a turbo awd Mazda3 when they come out.
The TourX is my wife's car and replaces her 2008 Subaru Outback.

Uniqez

Buick Ownership
2018 Opel Insignia Country Tourer with Buick steering wheel, HMI and floor mats
Even the A6 Allroad is $66k to start! 20" wheels?

I'd rather buy a Porsche when I spend than much on a car.
You would need to stretch out a budget by a little :

2018 Porsche Panamera 4 Sport Turismo AWD - $78,990 -11489 miles on the clock​

Ghosthawk

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Buick Ownership
Shopping
I used to own a Dodge Magnum and loved it for its comfort, room and sporty looks and handling. The Power was stout with 360hp on tap but it couldn't pass a gas pump. My Chrysler 200S convertible has the 3.6 making 300hp and its a hoot to drive but I still miss my wagon badly. For lack of finding a decent one, I caved and bought a 2.0T Escape. Its got good go-go and does decent mpg but it just doesnt have the feel of a car or the sleek good looks. The first time I saw the TourX on the show floor at the NYC Auto Show I was smitten. I was equally crushed when I heard GM ended production but since I shop exclusively for used vehicles, I still have my sights open to own one. As soon as I get my 200S paid for I will be on the hunt! When I saw the TourX at the show I was earnestly hoping this was the rebirth of the wagon in a world glutted on SUVs. Although I did read the other day that Dodge is replacing the Journey with a more sport oriented vehicle that fits the Dodge performance image. Not sure what that means but we can only hope a Magnum-type vehicle might resurface. Wouldnt it be a kick if the newly formed Stellanis brought the Opel Insignia Tourer to the US market wearing a Peugeot badge?

94cruiser

Sustaining Member
Buick Ownership
not yet
Owned two Dodge Magnums.
The trunk area of the TourX is a little larger than the Magnum (going off of what's posted on the internet)

I sure miss the low down torque, especially off the line and the grunt of a V8.
Secretly awaiting the winter season now to get a taste of the AWD - on snow tires of course.

Ghosthawk

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Buick Ownership
Shopping
I test drove a TourX down in Williamsburg VA last week and I would agree the cargo area is larger than the Magnum. I thought it felt quite spunky for a 2.0T, even more so than my Escape. I've read/heard good things about the Trifecta tune helping shift points and powerband along with eliminating the start/stop feature (I'd pay for that alone) I'm working now to try and double-payment my convertible so I can get shopping by next summer or fall. I haven't been this hyped over a car in a while. Slick wagons are sadly such a dying breed and I can't understand why.

Uniqez

Buick Ownership
another wagon bites the dust:
Yeah, if we can't have VW wagons to survive- Jags are walking dead for sure.

Atlanta, Georgia
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence

Hoping against hope this makes its way here. My family has had several Korean cars and they've all been great. Dead simple to work on, great bang for the buck, and a lot less scary to own long-term than something German

Uniqez

Buick Ownership

Hoping against hope this makes its way here. My family has had several Korean cars and they've all been great. Dead simple to work on, great bang for the buck, and a lot less scary to own long-term than something German
If this doesn't say SUV or CUV on it, vehicle will never see American soil.

PrincipalDan

Gallup, NM
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Just like MB deciding to sell an "active wagon" here in the United States - they Freaking TOURX-ed their iconic wagons!
mercedes-benz-e-class_100738492_h.jpg

Uniqez

Buick Ownership

Attachments

• 20201007_170349.jpg
    20201007_170349.jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 11
Get your turbo buick badge right here!