• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

A wagon to lust after now that GM has forsaken us

Hunter Mike

America’s Dairyland
Buick Ownership
Dark Moon 19 Buick Opel Vauxhall Insignia Country Tourer Regal TourX Essence Estate Avant Wagon
New MB C-class spotted...not for us though. This gives me a great idea for the unused roof rack though!

6DCF9D4F-55B4-41D5-AAC8-FD4AD0AA6A30.jpeg

PrincipalDan

Gallup, NM
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Was driving in my TourX on Thursday and saw 3 Dodge Magnum wagons on an only 2 hour round trip. One of them had a Chrysler 300 front clip grafted onto it. I also saw at least 3 Ford Flex.

Just made me more sad how rare our TourX are.

garbageguy

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX 2019
I watched this yesterday and I can't deny the performance but +/-$75K is just, damn.

Wow - that'd be great, but 84k before you even start to own/drive/maintain it...

Another piece of info that makes me wan to buy out the lease on our loaded 2019 TourX - but I'm still not sure. Thanks for sharing - now, Go Bills!

mike69440

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
Wow - that'd be great, but 84k before you even start to own/drive/maintain it...

Another piece of info that makes me wan to buy out the lease on our loaded 2019 TourX - but I'm still not sure. Thanks for sharing - now, Go Bills!
Bought mine, put $13K down cash, went thru PenFed for 48 months, 24 months in I owe $6300 remaining. Best new car OTD discount on a new car I ever received. I say buy out the lease. Used TourX prices are holding well considering.

garbageguy

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX 2019
ooh, I like the sound of that, we really like this vehicle

I think you"ll come out much better. and I'd take a bit of a bath on buying out - all the electronics and the pano roof are of concern for hanging onto it longer, is that misguided?

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
Yes in 1963 you could get the Studebaker Wagonaire with a 4 speed and supercharger! So load it up, pack the family in and drive it like it's stolen to the great outdoors! It's funny how old the new ideas are LOL.

1963-Wagonaire.jpg
1963_Studebaker_SuperLark_engine.jpg 1963-Studebaker-Wagonaire-5.jpg

PrincipalDan

Gallup, NM
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Yes in 1963 you could get the Studebaker Wagonaire with a 4 speed and supercharger! So load it up, pack the family in and drive it like it's stolen to the great outdoors! It's funny how old the new ideas are LOL.

View attachment 28100
View attachment 28098 View attachment 28099
And Studebaker was pretty early in offering a "posi-trac" called "Twin-Traction". All the better.

Somehow I doubt when Ol' George Romney was pilling the family in for vacations he choose the supercharger and 4-speed stick. He was convinced that frugality was the future.

Oops I just confused AMC and Studebaker... Ay yi yi...

Last edited:

dlbritton

NC
Buick Ownership
2019 TourX Preferred
Trying to pick the correct thread and this seems like a good match.

Last night I ordered takeout from a popular upscale restaurant. They bring your order out to your car so they ask what color and make of car. I said grey Buick station wagon.

When we got there the young woman bringing out the food said she had never seen a Buick that looked like that then said it looks more like a BMW. The parking lot was filled with BMW, Volvo and Mercedes SUVs along with a few Camrys and Jeeps. I told her it was made in Germany by Opel but she didn't have a clue what I was talking about.

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence

Last night I ordered takeout from a popular upscale restaurant. They bring your order out to your car so they ask what color and make of car. I said grey Buick station wagon.

When we got there the young woman bringing out the food said she had never seen a Buick that looked like that then said it looks more like a BMW. The parking lot was filled with BMW, Volvo and Mercedes SUVs along with a few Camrys and Jeeps. I told her it was made in Germany by Opel but she didn't have a clue what I was talking about.
Something similar to me last time when picking up a carry out.
The whole "That's not a Buick" commercial in real life.

PrincipalDan

Gallup, NM
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
We had a whole thread about "things people have said to us about our cars" but I stink at searching existing threads

FavaBean

DE
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence

This is definitely is a great perk with our cars.

Here's an established thread:

PrincipalDan

Gallup, NM
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
This is definitely is a great perk with our cars.

Here's an established thread:
Yeah I established it and I still can't ever find $hit... 🤡 :bangtard:

Get your turbo buick badge right here!