• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

ACC sensors?

Banto

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence - Dark Moon Blue, 2018 Regal TourX Essence - Rioja Red, 2009 Enclave CXL
Anyone know if there are ACC sensors inside the car? We broke in the wife’s TourX today. Everything other than the windshield looks OK but I noticed ACC is now always temporarily unavailable. I’m thinking there must be a sensor inside that is confused by the shattered glass.

Still not entirely sure what hit us. I’m thinking ice/snow from the overpass above as it was big and it shook the entire car when it hit.

JoeBlog

Buick Newbie
Wichita
Buick Ownership
1967 Wildcat Convertible, 2019 Regal TourX Essence
When you get a new windshield, you’ll need to tell them it’s for an ACC equipped car. There is also the fact that it’s a solar absorbing windshield as well. Not just any glass shop will have that.

hoys

Buick Ownership
None
The windshield camera is only used for LKA but if it's view is hindered then ACC will not work. I've had a foggy day make my ACC not work.

hoys

Buick Ownership
None
That is a very odd, your AC not working on a foggy day. How would they drive these in the UK when its foggy almost daily :)
Sorry, I should specify that it is normally on foggy days as the humidity in the air builds up in between the camera and the windshield. A quick blast of defrost normally fixes it.

Pedal Commander