Aeroforce gauge issue

Thread starter #1

Buickmike

Buick Ownership
14 regal turbo
I have 2014 Buick Regal Turbo with push button start. Purchasedgauge and ran wire plugged into obd2 with connection but does not power up. I pushed button without starting car nothing happens then started car still no power from gauge. Can anyone please help with any suggestions or proper set up if I'm doing it wrong

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal Tour X
I have 2014 Buick Regal Turbo with push button start. Purchasedgauge and ran wire plugged into obd2 with connection but does not power up. I pushed button without starting car nothing happens then started car still no power from gauge. Can anyone please help with any suggestions or proper set up if I'm doing it wrong
I think you'll have better luck in the forum dealing with the previous generation Regals. This one is 2018+.

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
You may want to check Aeroforce gauge and/or their fourm as this being a aftermarket part, which is not identified by any name or part#, this fourm may not get you the best results. And post in the earlier Regal forum as stated.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.