Aeroforce gauge not turning on

Thread starter #1

Buickmike

Buick Ownership
14 regal turbo
14 regal turbo push start aeroforce gauge will not power up. I ran the wire to aeroforce gauge made sure car was off plugged in obd2 connection turned car on without starting nothing started car nothing not sure what I'm doing wrong anyone have any ideas or suggestions on what I'm doing wrong.

Zeroboostbuick

S.W. Ontario Canada
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal Sportback - 2010 Yamaha R6 (track bike) Past cars: 92 LeSabre, 98 Regal, 02 GrandPrixGT
Cool.. nice.

I have a aeroforce gauge that stopped working years ago and I wonder of what you did will make it work.

It has power, but the screen is blank.

Thread starter #5

Buickmike

Buick Ownership
14 regal turbo
Cool.. nice.

I have a aeroforce gauge that stopped working years ago and I wonder of what you did will make it work.

It has power, but the screen is blank.
The aeroforce gauge comes with two connectors that plug into back of gauge one of them goes from gauge to the obd2 connection on vehicle the other connection in back of gauge above where the obd2 connects has three wires coming out of it the center should be red in color and is for 12v power up source from your vehicle. I ran that one to fuse in fuse block that powers up when car is started and turns off when car is powered off.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.