Age?

rabbitweed08

Buick Newbie
Buick
I'd be willing to bet I'm one of the very few this young that Buick has sold a new car.

I just turned 23.

Anyway I love it so far. We stopped yesterday evening to look at one and we couldn't resist. Picked it up this morning. The sunroof makes all the difference. Just curious if anyone else is this young. I know buick's trying to revamp their image.

adrunk

Silicon Valley
1-16-1992
50 years young here :icon:

We drove many, MANY different vehicles before leasing ours

5 weeks, 1100 miles with no problems of any kind

Also, interestingly, we have yet to see another Encore on the road ...

Not a surprise here in the valley of Prii (Prius)

DKNY

Buick Newbie
Buick ENCORE
Well I'm a 48 year old woman and I love my Encore. I can honestly say that if this car had been available when I was 20, 30 or 40 years old I would have purchased it. It is youthful and yet it has an elegance and refinement about it. It's also sporty and sexy! It's just a great looking vehicle. I haven;t seen any others on the road yet so I feel really special in mine. It's the gorgeous white color and it looks dynamite. So happy that I went with white. You're right, the sunroof makes all the difference. Wish I had gotten the leather package since I love it so much. Oh well, next time!

Ronr9286t

Buick Newbie
I'm 70, wife is 67. Until 6 months ago we drove 2 Smart Cabriolets. We traded one with 50K miles for a certified 2009 BMW X3. We're really interested in the Encore for the small size and almost all of the features we want (missing the auto rear hatch).

We don't have his and hers cars, so the memory seats are really important, as is the rearview camera.

We live in Sausalito, and there are no Buick dealers in our county. The closest one has no product knowledge and does not inspire confidence. The other 5 dealers within 65 miles all seem about the same, although I'm leaning towards Moore in Los Gatos.

Ron

adrunk

Silicon Valley
1-16-1992
I'm 70, wife is 67. Until 6 months ago we drove 2 Smart Cabriolets. We traded one with 50K miles for a certified 2009 BMW X3. We're really interested in the Encore for the small size and almost all of the features we want (missing the auto rear hatch).

We don't have his and hers cars, so the memory seats are really important, as is the rearview camera.

We live in Sausalito, and there are no Buick dealers in our county. The closest one has no product knowledge and does not inspire confidence. The other 5 dealers within 65 miles all seem about the same, although I'm leaning towards Moore in Los Gatos.

Ron

Got ours at Moore Los Gatos with no lies/ games/ half-truths ... which is normal for the new car buying game.

Encore Girl

San Francisco, CA
Buick Encore Leather, Navi, Sun & Bose

Ron
I would HIGHLY recommend Fremont Buick/GMC they are selling Encores 2K off MSRP no haggling involved. It's a bit of a drive from the north bay but after looking for two months I found them to be the best car buying experience I have ever had.

This means a lot cause I'm a young single female shopping solo & dealers always try to play games with me. I was quoted the price over the phone, and they stuck to it 100% no extra "oh we forgot this or that" & on top of that they even took care of my out of state registration & picked me up from the other dealership where I turned my last car in which was a 30 minute drive each way! Check them out on yelp or see the website here http://www.fremontcadillac.com/Vehi...ake=&model=&trim=&minYear=&maxYear=&maxPrice=

Good luck in your search, I'll honk & wave if I see you out there!

Get your turbo buick badge right here!