• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

AGR seats.........

JORDANSILVERNAIL

HOUSTON, TX
Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal GS, 2014 Regal GS
Every time I get into the GS and go somewhere that I'll need to use my wallet (like a drive thru for lunch), it turns into an entire event getting my wallet from my back pocket. I always tell myself after retrieving my wallet that "I'm gonna start taking my wallet out before I get into the car"........apparently I enjoy the abuse, because I have yet to learn my lesson. TGIF

GermyShoe

Richardson, TX
Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
42 year old male here, history of lower back problems (minor, nothing severe) and I don't carry my wallet in my back pocket anymore. Carry it in my right front pocket. Wallet in the back pocket displaced my hips just a little too much when sitting for long periods.
Agree. I’ve been a front pocket guy for almost 2 decades.

carsrmilife

Brighton, MI
Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Every time I get into the GS and go somewhere that I'll need to use my wallet (like a drive thru for lunch), it turns into an entire event getting my wallet from my back pocket. I always tell myself after retrieving my wallet that "I'm gonna start taking my wallet out before I get into the car"........apparently I enjoy the abuse, because I have yet to learn my lesson. TGIF
I'll trade you seats, if you want to make it easier on yourself 😜

ekapus

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal GS
I actually selected my latest wallet for its ability to fit into (and be forgotten in) the big center cup holder.

Stray_Kiwi

Buick Ownership
2018 Holden Commodore VXR
The GS seats were a bit of a revelation, although at first we were not sure of them. I would not describe my wife and I as slim but we found them really comfortable on long drives. The longer you are in them the more comfortable they get.

And I've been a front pocket guy ever since my parents bought me my first wallet.

JORDANSILVERNAIL

HOUSTON, TX
Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal GS, 2014 Regal GS
The GS seats were a bit of a revelation, although at first we were not sure of them. I would not describe my wife and I as slim but we found them really comfortable on long drives. The longer you are in them the more comfortable they get.

And I've been a front pocket guy ever since my parents bought me my first wallet.
At first the seats were a little snug for someone larger than slim, but your're right. they get more comfortable over time. all together, i love the AGR seats. They look awesome and are equally comfortable. Lately I have been making sure I take my wallet out before i get in the vehicle every time just in case I need to use it. The wallet thing is more or less my issue and not the seats. haha