Air Noise in Regal 2011

bonnielm1

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
I noticed that the rear windows in the far back corners (where the glass is stationary) seem to have air noise. I never heard it until I sat in the back seat. One side seems to have more air noise than the other. Does anyone else have that problem?
Should I take it in to the dealership?

TurboLover

Central NJ
Buick Ownership
2011 Regal Turbo (T03) - 6 sp manual & 2013 Verano Turbo
Interested if other are experiencing as well. I notice that the weather stripping in the door window frame seems to come down as my rear window comes down. Is there a problem that others are seeing?

blah

montgomery county, md
Buick Ownership
Buick Regal '11 6sp
Interested if other are experiencing as well. I notice that the weather stripping in the door window frame seems to come down as my rear window comes down. Is there a problem that others are seeing?
I've started to notice Air Leakage noise coming in from my driver door... kind of annoying because it is about ear level...

I did noticed once or twice that my weather stripping came down with the window (rear) ... but didn't think anything of it and ignored it...

TurboLover

Central NJ
Buick Ownership
2011 Regal Turbo (T03) - 6 sp manual & 2013 Verano Turbo
Have you brought this to the attention of your local dealer? Please feel free to contact me with the last eight of your VIN for further assistance.Thank you.

Tricia, Buick Customer Service.
Hi Tricia. Thanks for the note and offer of assistance. I have not yet discussed with the dealer. I wiill be going in for the first service in coming weeks and planned to bring to their attention at that time. I can PM you the VIN information later today if that is helpful...

bonnielm1

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
I took my car to the dealership. They said it is the way the car is designed. Really! Well last week I went back again and test drove a car on their lot. I had my salesperson drive it while I sat in the back seat. It did not make any wind noise. They are suppose to get back with me. Still have not heard from them.

blah

montgomery county, md
Buick Ownership
Buick Regal '11 6sp
I took my car to the dealership. They said it is the way the car is designed. Really! Well last week I went back again and test drove a car on their lot. I had my salesperson drive it while I sat in the back seat. It did not make any wind noise. They are suppose to get back with me. Still have not heard from them.
Have you heard anything back from your dealer? Are they giving you a bunch of shit?

bonnielm1

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
They had to send the car to a auto repair shop. They had to order some parts from GM. It is better, but not perfect.