• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

ambient lighting in cup holder and console - help

verano4u

Canada
Buick Ownership
2012 Verano - Cyber Gray
Does anyone know how to turn on the ambient lighting in cup holder and console while driving when it is dark out. I can't find anything in the manual. :confused:

miou

Buick Ownership
Buick Verano
Is yours not on? Mine always is unless my dash lights are off completely...might want to have it looked it :)

verano4u

Canada
Buick Ownership
2012 Verano - Cyber Gray
Well yesterday I drove it in the dark and the lights were on. Go figure.

Carleen

Buick Ownership
Buick
Hi, if you notice on the left side of the dash is a wheel that goes up or down. This wheel adjust the lighting for the inside of the car. If you turn it all the way up then press and hold it will make the lights as bright as they can go. Hope this helps. Carleen

mike12verano

Eaton Rapids Mi
Buick Ownership
Buick Verano
Hi, if you notice on the left side of the dash is a wheel that goes up or down. This wheel adjust the lighting for the inside of the car. If you turn it all the way up then press and hold it will make the lights as bright as they can go. Hope this helps. Carleen
well done. someone has been checking out the car in detail...

Pedal Commander