Ambient Lighting Kit

TheAirman

Buick Ownership
2013 Encore Premium
I noticed today at the Buick.com site, under accessories for the Encore, the new Ambient Lighting Kit (#95410825).

I want it.

But then I noticed it's only available for the 2015. Does anyone have any idea why a dealer installed accessory would only be for the '15, and not the '13 or '14? What changed?

lhale

Buick Ownership
2014 Buick Encore FWD
I noticed today at the Buick.com site, under accessories for the Encore, the new Ambient Lighting Kit (#95410825).

I want it.

But then I noticed it's only available for the 2015. Does anyone have any idea why a dealer installed accessory would only be for the '15, and not the '13 or '14? What changed?

I've been wondering that for a while myself... I really want this, but I dunno if it can be done in the 2014 :confused:

lparsons21

Buick Ownership
Encore 2015, Convenience w/Bose Sound
I looked at that kit. Pretty slick but they are very proud of it and I would need it installed which would make it even higher. IF it included a way to have the blasted dash lighting on during the day so I could see the needles easier I'd probably be all over it!

KSDeputy

NE Kansas
Buick Ownership
Buick Encore
I learned long ago, whenever you buy a car the next years and subsequent models will change something to sell them. The 2015 Encore has lots of new stuff my 2014 doesn't have. Since I usually keep a vehicle 10 years, and am so far satisfied with the Encore, I have no plans on buying another one unless someone wrecks mine. Would I like to get a new one every year, sure but I can't afford it. It is rare to see a new gadget introduced on a new model that can be easily retrofitted to older models. That is how they keep selling cars.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!