ambient lighting

marc38103

Buick Ownership
2018 Lacrosse
I recently purchased a 2018 Buick Lacrosse Premium. I thought the ambient lighting including lighting in the footwells and in the "floating console". However not seeing any. Also the light in the regular console is not illuminating. I checked the owners manual to see if there was a fuse listed for those but nothing listed console or ambient.

The very faint 'pipe' light across the dash DOES illuminate - is that all of the ambient lighting?

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
this is the description for the 2019, recommend you ask your salesperson or service department
  • Includes LED interior front and rear reading lights, and Moon White interior ambient lighting on front and rear door pulls and front foot well
  • Also includes Moon White interior ambient LED instrument panel light pipe and center console storage pass-through on Premium and Avenir

kevinande

Buick Ownership
Buick
My 13 has ambient lighting across the dash which I am very fond of along with my HUD. I was very disappointed to discover this feature was discontinued on 14's and up. I was considering getting a 14 at the time for the adaptive cruise, but decided not to. I recently had an 18 for a loaner and I did not like the car at all. Most notably the start/stop technology is annoying, and despite that the fuel economy on my loaner was crap.

Fcar1953

Pittsburgh Pa
Buick Ownership
14 Lacrosse Premium AWD 15 Enclave Premium
My 13 has ambient lighting across the dash which I am very fond of along with my HUD. I was very disappointed to discover this feature was discontinued on 14's and up. I was considering getting a 14 at the time for the adaptive cruise, but decided not to. I recently had an 18 for a loaner and I did not like the car at all. Most notably the start/stop technology is annoying, and despite that the fuel economy on my loaner was crap.
My 14 Premium AWD has both, the Ambient lighting and the HUD.

marc38103

Buick Ownership
2018 Lacrosse
my 18 has reasonable fuel economy and great acceleration. The start/stop is not as smooth as some but is acceptable.

Can anyone confirm that the hidden/floating console under the gearshift should or should not have ambient lighting?

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.