• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

And another front motor mount?!?

Bobert

Buick Newbie
Louisville KY
Buick Ownership
5 Buicks - new used 07 Lucerne, Black cream int with coco accents. 4 Reatti (Plural of Raetta)
Second in 5 years and I drive mine like there's an egg between my foot and the pedal. Dealer oil filled mounts. Any better options? maybe add a metal heat shield on top. I went aftermarket solid and that sucked. I sent it back. At least it's easy and I wish (I really do) I had a Super Charger at this rate.

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
There is a TSB on the transmission mount regarding shimmering to reduce torque steering, sorry don't know more than that, but may be another part of the problem.

You are not alone on the mounts, but unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a fix or manufacturer name with improved results.

2011 Lucerne Motor Mount Concerns

Pedal Commander