ANOTHER radio/intellink problem

pangelpip

Buick Newbie
Buick
I am hoping that someone might know how to fix this since Buick is saying that they have not had this issue with any other car. My bluetooth seems to connect fine but when I try to make an outgoing call or have an incoming call the sound does not connect. It shows on screen as connected but it isn't coming through the speakers, hence, what is the point of bluetooth that I use everyday because I travel a lot. It happens 90% of the time anymore. I thought it may be just my phone but I tested this on two other phones (all different models) and it happened immediately on both. If I try to disconnect and reconnect it seems to work once or twice and right back to the problem. Any advice? I am really starting to get upset on how this intelilink keeps failing and the car is 6 months old.

xupd18ras

Buick Newbie
NC
2014 Buick Encore
I have the exact same problem. My issue hasn't advanced as far as yours yet. But I do have the Bluetooth connection issue.

rgt50wood

2014 White Encore Premium FWD
I had the same problem with a Samsung phone. The Intellilink staff told me to remove my Samsung phone profile from the Intellilink Bluetooth system and the Encore from my phone's. Turn off the car. Restart the car and re-sync the two from scratch. It worked.

NormT

Turbo-4 power!
OH-IO
2018 TourX
Works well with LG, Samsung, Blackberry and Nokia. The Samsung I have to manually reconnect know or twice but it seems to stay connected now.

xupd18ras

Buick Newbie
NC
2014 Buick Encore
Since my original post, I haven't been having the issue. I don't know what I could have done to help it, but I haven't had an issue in several weeks now.

Sparkie

Chgo IL
Buick encore
I have had the same problem with my IPhone, Buick suggests that the problem is with Apple, and Apple says it's with the software from Buick. Hopefully the new IOS 8.0 fixes this. It's worked for five days

jmy44

Buick Newbie
Buick
We also are having a problem with the phone/Bluetooth. Calls will show but wont pick up .Went to the dealer yesterday for the first oil change on the 2014 Encore and the gap deleted it and repaired the phone .Today the Bluetooth is not working . As a side note also the backup alert is intermittent, Wife is getting miffed. I just bought a 2015 Enclave hope we don't have any of these problems with it

Detroit, USA
We also are having a problem with the phone/Bluetooth. Calls will show but wont pick up .Went to the dealer yesterday for the first oil change on the 2014 Encore and the gap deleted it and repaired the phone .Today the Bluetooth is not working . As a side note also the backup alert is intermittent, Wife is getting miffed. I just bought a 2015 Enclave hope we don't have any of these problems with it

Hi jmy44,

I am glad to see that you are taking great care of your new Encore. Additionally, I understand how the backup alert could be disheartening. Feel free to send me a PM so that I can look further into this situation for you. Also, we will need the name of your involved dealership, VIN, phone number, full name, and mileage to better assist you. Lastly, our Intellilink Infotainment team is in the best position to help with your bluetooth concerns, at 855-478-7767. I hope to hear from you soon and enjoy your night.

Best Regards,

Brandon M.
Buick Customer Care

Get your turbo buick badge right here!