• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Another TourX

LeeH

Buick Ownership
2019 Buick Tour X Essence
These tour X might turn out to be collector's cars. I just drove from Southwest Florida to Milwaukee and back and sighted only one...mine.

Foxbat

Michiana
Buick Ownership
2018 Quicksilver Regal Sportback Essence AWD
These tour X might turn out to be collector's cars. I just drove from Southwest Florida to Milwaukee and back and sighted only one...mine.
I was just in San Francisco Tuesday and as mentioned elsewhere, I saw pretty much every other car except for the current generation Regal. I guess I wasn't looking in the right place.

fc528e

Buick Ownership
2019 Buick Regal TourX Essence, Ebony Twilight Metallic
There's at least one Rioja Red Metallic here in Madison, WI. Don't worry, I've been spreading the gospel of the TourX far and wide. :cool:

landsharkmz3

I have seen a white one and a red one within a couple miles of my house.

fc528e

Buick Ownership
I threw (more like tossed) my phone at my wife and told her to snap a pic! She said I overreacted to seeing another a TourX. Politely told her she was wrong.

IMG_20191003_164524_1.jpg

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Lol I've got one in this fine city. Same color, no roof rack but it's parked in my garage. I've got the red needle gauges.
Roof rack looks good, what brand and model rack ....if you don't mind me asking.
Still have not seen another TourX.

jclin4

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
That doesn't look like the factory roof racks? Those look lower and better.
Agree. The factory crossbars are way too high. Why make everyone reach higher than necessary?

SpencerK

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
The roof rack is just the basic old school Thule rack, with rusty crossbars. Thule Rapid Podium Foot Pack and the square bars.

greenne

Albany, NY
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX
As someone mentioned already.. Thule sells adapters for the tourX rails. This appears to me to be those adapters plus thule hardware. IMO they look better than OE.

KIT 4012

SpencerK

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
As someone mentioned already.. Thule sells adapters for the tourX rails. This appears to me to be those adapters plus thule hardware. IMO they look better than OE.

KIT 4012
Yep, that's it! That's exactly what I bought, the foot pack for the Buick, and then used my old cross bars and bike racks.

Hunter Mike

America’s Dairyland
Buick Ownership
Dark Moon 19 Buick Opel Vauxhall Insignia Country Tourer Regal TourX Essence Estate Wagon
There's at least one Rioja Red Metallic here in Madison, WI. Don't worry, I've been spreading the gospel of the TourX far and wide. :cool:
Ive owned my TourX for just short of two months now.

I saw a Rioja just days after purchase in Sauk City and just saw a black one yesterday in Necedah. That’s it except for dealer lots.

fc528e

Buick Ownership
Ive owned my TourX for just short of two months now.

I saw a Rioja just days after purchase in Sauk City and just saw a black one yesterday in Necedah. That’s it except for dealer lots.
Woah woah woah woah woah, you're telling me there's at least 3 others here in Wisco? Hot dang!

Pedal Commander